Join us on Monday, October 23rd as we host our friends from The Dandy Brewing Company in Calgary, AB for our first ever Brewmaster’s Dinner.
We are excited to pair a 5 course tasting menu to 6 unbelievable brews:
- Golden Brown Dandy
- Dandy of the Underworld Oyster Stout
- Baltus Von Tassle Cherry Sour
- The Dandy Sour Wild Sour Ale
- Une Vielle Maitresse Grisette
- The Dandy Sour Peach
Celebrate Alberta Beer Week with Chartier and Dandy Brewing Company, it will be an incredible night of good food and drink.
Our cuisine is defined by the simple idea of letting the ingredients taste like themselves – using foods at their peak with simplicity to become a middleman between farm and guest.
Join us at the Hardware Grill on November 14th for a Farm and Guest themed dinner, in support of the High School Culinary Challenge.
Edmonton’s #1 multi-company Christmas party!
Conveniently located just off the west Anthony Henday, the 17th annual Danny Hooper Deck the Hall Ball at the spectacular Enjoy Centre offers 3 choice dates AND the perfect way to thank your valued employees at the end of another busy year.
Your admission includes:
- 2 complimentary glasses of wine, beer, or spirits
- Deluxe all-you-can-eat festive buffet by Elizabethan Catering
- Live entertainment with by Danny Hooper Band PLUS Edmonton’s #1 DJ Moby Disc
- FREE photo booth by Pixit
- COMPLIMENTARY SAFE RIDE HOME (within Edmonton & St. Albert city limits – sponsored by DRIVING FORCE)
- Door prizes
- All gratuities
What’s for dinner?
- Roast tom turkey with dressing, giblet gravy, and cranberry sauce
- Baked Virginia ham glazed with honey & ginger
- Filet of Basa with coconut chutney
- Swedish meatballs in rich gravy
- Braised cabbage rolls in pomodoro sauce
- Three-cheese perogies
- Oven roasted herbed potatoes
- Brussel sprouts with bacon & butter
- Glazed fresh carrots with gingered butter
- Tossed garden salad with Saskatoon vinaigrette
- Traditional Caesar salad (bacon bits on the side)
- Italian pasta salad
- Marinated vegetable salad
- Coleslaw, assorted cheese, pickles & condiments
- Fresh dinner buns
- Variety of deluxe Christmas desserts & pastries
- Mincemeat & shortbread
- Flaming Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Eggnog, tea, coffee
- Elizabethan after dinner chocolates
* Gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan items available. Please provide us with the names of guests with special dietary concerns TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR PARTY so arrangements can be made to have catering walk them through the buffet. If required, a special meal can be provided with advance notice.
6:00 pm Doors open
7:30 pm Dinner
8:45 pm Traditional Flaming of the Christmas Pudding with Chef Stephen Marsh
9:00 pm Danny Hooper Band (Music & Comedy)
10:30 pm Edmonton’s #1 DJ Moby Disc
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
18 and over. No minors.
Is there a dress code?
Dress festive, whatever that means… Believe me, in the past 16 years we’ve seen it all! While we encourage our guests to dress for the occassion, we want our guests to feel comfortable. If you’re really in doubt, check out the photo gallery on our website at
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is plenty of parking at the Enjoy Centre. We offer a complimentary SAFE RIDE HOME within the Edmonton & St. Albert city limits (sponsored by DRIVING FORCE). Our transportion manager will be available in the lobby throughout the evening to assist with your planning. We also have a list of local TAXI companies.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please direct your inquiries to Faye Ison at Danny Hooper Productions 780.487.5291
What’s the refund policy?
All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable.
Is there Reserved Seating?
Your company tables will be grouped together. Each table will be identified with signage, and hosts and hostesses will greet you and your guests and escort them to your pre-assigned tables.
If purchasing less than 10 (ten) tickets, you may be seated with another small group(s).
How do our guests receive their two complimentary drink tickets?
These will be distributed by our hostesses at the Welcome Table as guests arrive.
What are the drink prices?
Drink tickets are $6.50 each (gst included)
House Red or White Wine = 5 tickets
Premium Wine = 7 tickets
Our wine selections are made prior to the parties based on popularity and availability.
We also offer a Scotch & Fine Wine Bar.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit or cash. ATM machine available onsite.
Our company likes to do a gift exchange, awards presentation, etc. prior to dinner. Is there a private space where we can do this?
Yes, there is a large mezzanine area available on a first come, first served basis. Contact Faye at Danny Hooper Productions to make arrangements.
Is this a country music event?
No. While Danny Hooper is a country recording artist, his band plays a terrific mix of dance music ranging from Classic Country to Classic Rock.
Edmonton’s #1 DJ Moby Disc plays EVERYTHING!
Are there hotels in the area, and do they offer discounted rates?
Chateau Nova Yellowhead – 780.454.5441
St. Albert Inn – 780.459.5551
Both of these fine properties offer a special Deck the Hall Ball rate.
This is YOUR company Christmas party, and we will bend over backwards to make sure it’s your best ever!